Popular Posts

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Most Stylish Wellies Ever!

These beautiful shoes came through the door a few days ago and I'm in love! 



With British weather being very damp an drizzly all year, especially Autumn, when I saw these shoes I instantly knew they had to be part of my collection. I hesitated a bit before ordering as I wasn't sure I'd like the fact that they were, in the bone wellington boots. But when I opened the package up they were so beautiful and honestly, I don't think they look like wellies.

Not everyone likes wearing wellies as they aren't always the nicest accessory (unless you have Hunter wellies, which are so lovely) so these boots are a mixture of a classic Chelsea boot and a wellington boot, so you can look very stylish in the rain!



I hate stepping in puddles and getting my feet wet if I'm wearing a normal boot or pumps as you end up shivering which is very impractical when you're shopping! Not only are these boots practical but the color is gorgeous and suits this season perfectly!

I''m sure boots like these will be sold in so many stores this Autumn and Winter so be sure to get your hands on them if you're in a fairly rainy climate. Of course if you don't live in a wet climate you can still buy these as they genuinely look like patent Chelsea boots or you can purchase any boots of your tastes (blog post on Winter Boots here).


I bought these shoes off the River Island Website as they were 50% at only £10 which is such a good price for such good quality (even cheaper than Primark and H&M boots!)

River Island currently have a sale up to 50% on all items in-store and online so I recommend looking at their items, particularly the shoes of course:P

No comments:

Post a Comment