Popular Posts

Monday 14 October 2013

Statement Winter Piece!

Hats!

Recently I've had a desire for hats. It's quite different for me as I've never been a "hat person" before. I've always been a shoe girl but never a hat girl.

This season I thought I'd jump out of my comfort zone, miles out of my comfort zone... Anyway :P

Therefore I have my 3 favorite hats for Autumn/Winter 2013, I purchased one last Christmas and purchased the other two a few weeks ago so you can still buy them yourself!


This is my favorite purchase of the season by far! This classic black bowler hat is so sweet and goes with everything. I think it adds a slight kick and flare to your outfit! I'd recommend this style of hat to you hat people as I find it very chic! 


This was from H&M and it was really inexpensive, around £10-£15 which is complete bargain and it is 100% wool so fortunately I think this will last a really long time.



The next hat I purchased recently is this slightly off-white bobble knitted hat. This is absolutely adorable! Perfect for cold winter days and it will complete your layered outfits and the bobble is just the best! 


This was also from H&M (I love that shop:P) and it was £7.99 so another bargain. It's 30% wool and 70% acrylic so it's super comfy and snuggly, love it!


My final hat that I'm sharing with you is this amazing black, sequined beret. I got this in the sale at Dune last Christmas so unfortunately this specific beret isn't available, but there are so many shops that sell berets in all sorts of colors! I'm sure you can find a sequined as well!

 
This is slightly on the pricier side, although it was in the sale it was still £19 which some may say is a rip off but this has lasted since December and I'm very pleased with the quality. I recommend Dune for the higher quality berets but shops like H&M, New Look or Topshop certainly have them but at a slightly less expensive price.

Thank you for reading!

To Follow...

Bloglovin: Cerys Evans
Twitter: Cer_811
Instagram: cerysmyfanwy
Pinterest: cerysmyfanwy

No comments:

Post a Comment