Popular Posts

Sunday 20 April 2014

Cute but Casual Summer Outfit: Guess Lookbook

Happy Easter for all of you that celebrate it! I hope you're enjoying your spring holidays or "spring break". So the other day, the sun appeared and so it was nice and warm and short appropriate weather! I found myself wearing my vintage, Guess shorts out in the garden and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to add another outfit to my look book.


I wasn't too sure what to call this outfit, in the end I settled for Cute but Casual. Because I went with some bold and colourful accessories I felt like wearing a plain, basic, black t-shirt from H&M. 

Of course, since 'the' bag has entered my life, it had to make an appearance in-action! I love the contrast it has against the black top and I think it's very summery and adds a pop of colour. 


To go with the bag, I went for two bracelets; one is a loom bracelet and the other is just a pretty, bright pink bracelet from a market in Spain.


I also feel that the loom bracelet ties in with these cute little pumps from Peacocks that are really comfy and handy for summer because of the little holes in them for your feet to breathe a bit more.


The sun started to get in my eyes so I grabbed my blue shades that were part of my previous look with the shorts. I've used these again because they are my go-to sunglasses this spring.


I think this is a sweet yet chilled out look for summer and just show how versatile these shorts are in comparison to my last look of 'smart-casual'. I hope you enjoyed this post and enjoy your Easter and/or holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment