Popular Posts

Sunday 6 July 2014

Summery Day Out-fit!

Here's another addition to my Guess Shorts series! I wore this outfit a few days ago down to Cardiff Bay and so I thought I would share it with you, especially as I wore my vintage shorts.


It was a relatively hot day so this outfit was well suited for the weather as the crepe material of the cami and kimono was breathable, as well as the baggy-ness of the shorts - nothing was clinging on to me which is always great in warm weather!

A cami vest top is a staple piece for your wardrobe in Summer as it's lightweight and is easy to layer and match with! This one was from New Look last year and I just love the Royal Blue colour!

The kimono is a new item in my life and is also from New Look (their Summer collections are always great, I find!) The numerous colours in it make it so wearable and easy to pair with so many tops and bottoms! £19.99 which is fantastic as it's very nice quality - just the right thickness!

My shoes of choice were my Vans which I've had for so long (I think it's time to buy some new ones:P) but the colour matched my top and I wanted to be comfortable!


I love the way this outfit is put together as it has a mix of urban and my preferred floral and girly-girl look!


No comments:

Post a Comment